Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Pinky World
Diary ~~ Mustache ~~ Linkies ~~ Shout



HAPPY MERDEKA
Friday, August 31, 2012 | 0 comments
WOOOOPS A NEW BLOG AGAIN.
Ahah weiqi's blog really motivated me to create a new blog ! A big thanks to her for guiding me to edit the blog template. Mwah :3 And it's new guess i will post more from now, maybe. Hehe.

Firstly, HAPPY MERDEKA to all malaysians ! 
Instead in Stadium Merdeka celebrating our national day. I spent my half day in jusco. WOOHOO.
It's really a fruitful day with my buddies today. It has been a long long time i never met them. Miss them lots 

Watched a horror movie THE POSSESSION. OHMYGOD THIS IS BLOODY SCARY ! Luckily we had our jackets to cover our eyes avoiding those scary parts. But still we screamed. Ahaha :D
I will never ever forget the funniest thing we did in the cinema today. Damn silly. Especially you, gweng.

 Shortie pearli 

Pearli Gweng Kityee 

To me, friends are the most precious thing in my life.
I will be definitely lost without them. Lifeless.
I love those relationship like where we talk like besties, play like kids, argue like husband and wife and protect each other like siblings.
I hope we will have more heart-to-heart talk times :(

It's good to reminisce our good times in form 3. 
The year laced with laughters and cries.
I still remember every single stupid thing we did perhaps everyone thought that was just effing lame.
But what ? We enjoyed being like that. Like a noob.

Seriously, i love them 
I knew they LOVE me toooooooooooo :P

Miss out pekji and yingjie :(

Wukanana loves.


| Newer Post